Campus Outreach Programming/Workshops
If students, Resident Advisors, Resident Hall Directors or any other department would like a presentation on a particular topic, the Center will gladly try to accommodate these requests.
Please contact the Personal Counseling Center at least several weeks prior to when the workshop is planned to inquire about counselor availability. If you do not see a specific topic listed below, please check with the Center.
Workshops topics include:
- Alcohol Education
- Sexual Assault and Acquaintance Rape
- Yoga and Meditation for Stress Reduction
- Time Management and Test Anxiety
- Multicultural Peer Mentoring
- Wellness and Adjustment
- Motivation and Positive Thinking
- Eating Disorders
- Stress Management
- Assertiveness and Self Esteem