Personal Counseling Center
The college years are exciting and challenging. At times the demands can be complicated and daunting. The Personal Counseling Center is a place where students can expect professional assistance with emotional and psycho-social concerns. Anxiety, confusion, depression, and anger are among the many psychological obstacles to well-being, and often diminish potential and achievement. Asking for help during vulnerable times is a sign of strength. A counselor can give feedback, encourage further questioning, validate self-awareness and responsibility, and support students until self confidence is secure again.
If you are experiencing an emergency on campus, please contact Public Safety at 401-865-2222. For off campus emergencies, contact 911.
If you need to urgently speak with a crisis counselor for support after hours, call the PCC at 401-865-2343 and press option 2.
- Accommodations for Students with Disabilities: Academic, residential, dining, transportation, and parking accommodations
- The CARE Team: Intervention & support for students with concerning behavior and/or mental health concerns
- Pregnant and Parenting Students and Partners: Resources for any of our students or partners who find themselves pregnant or parenting during their time of studies
- Title IX & Sexual Harassment: Sexual misconduct & relationship violence support, resources and policies
- Providence College/Day One Advocate: Providence College has a Memorandum of Agreement in place with Day One – The Sexual Assault & Trauma Center for enhanced, PC-specific services to support survivors of sexual assault.